But, I have to be honest...I am really excited for 2012. I mean, really! (Other than it meaning I have to turn 30). I have a good feeling this year will be especially good to us! We are hoping for some exciting changes and I am ready to take them on!
Here are some of my resolutions for 2012:
- Continue to lose weight and start exercising!
- Be a better wife, sister, daughter, and friend.
- Continue my relationship with God - I think 2012 will be a year of strengthening, understanding and focusing on my faith!
- Focus more on my career - I'm hoping to regain some passion!
- Become more organized and keep my home in better condition.
There are more of course but these are some of the top resolutions I'm hoping to keep all through 2012!
So Happy New Year and have a fun time celebrating tonight!!
As for Ryan and I...we will be having some snacky foods, playing games, and hoping to make it to midnight! Ha!!