Thursday, September 1, 2011

Barbecued Pork - Easy Crockpot Recipe

One of my favorite blogs Kelly's Korner is featuring Crockpot recipes. Here is a recipe that is incredibly yummy and super easy to make (and the creator of the Crockpot is saying "duh Mikki that's why I created it!"). I found this recipe years ago when I was doing Weight Watchers and still use it all the time. I typically add some additional spices like garlic salt and red pepper flakes.

Barbecued Pork

Ingredients:
2 lbs. boneless pork top loin
1 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup diet soda
3/4 cup barbecue sauce (I typically use more - we love us some BBQ here!)

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a Crockpot. Cook, covered on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is very tender. Drain and slice or shred pork.

Serves 8

Serve as is or on buns/bread/whatever you like!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment