Friday, September 2, 2011

Show us Your Life - Favorite Blogs

I have a secret...you know how everyone jokes about "that person" who looks in your medicine cabinet in your bathroom while visiting your house? Well...I'm "that person". I like to know what I'm missing out on - some may say nosy, I say curious. :o)

Growing up I always searched and found my birthday and Christmas presents long before the celebrating began. I still remember when I was about ten years old and I was at my cousins house. I led her around her house searching for her and her sisters Christmas presents - I brought her out to the family camper and there they were. I will never forget the look on her face - she was so upset the surprise was ruined. She wasn't the curious type, she didn't need to know. I did.

Now here we are twenty years later and I have found the way to feed my endless curiosity about people and their lives. BLOGGING! I love it - I could spend hours looking at other people's blogs. Today I am linking up to Kelly's Korner to some of my favorite blogs - these are ones I access everyday and hope you visit them too!!

1. My sister has two blogs that are so fun to read!
The first is her family blog - I am incredibly partial to this blog as it focuses mainly on my two favorite little boys - my nephews! Nothing beats the stories and the pictures of my sister's beautiful and blessed family.

The second is her newer blog Socks In the Dishwasher. Here you can read about her amazing family as well as other stories and fun things she has to share! She is a great writer and keeps me motivated on my blog.

2. Real Mom Kitchen - I have found so many delicious recipes on this blog. She updates every weekday, has theme weeks, and giveaways!! It's easy to use and search for recipes - I try at least one recipe a week from her site.

3. Bargain Blessings - Jennie runs this site. I went to a couponing class she had last November and is the reason I have found such great success in couponing. She is an amazing woman who teaches the couponing ways as a Christian. One of the best things she does is teaches way to give to others and coupon ethically.

So there they are - some of my favorite websites! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment: