Friday, July 15, 2011

Feeling Better

I'm not sure if there's anything family can't fix...

I got to spend the evening with my family...

and while I am not back to 100% - I sure felt like I was for the few hours I spent with my husband and family tonight.

Today is my sister's 32nd birthday (Happy Birthday Kyle!!!) and we had the opportunity of spending the evening with my Mom, Dad, Nephews, My Mom's Parents, and my Sister and Brother-in-Law.

While my Sister and Brother-in-Law went to dinner we helped my Mom watch the boys - so fun!!

Then we got to celebrate my sister with presents, cake, ice cream, and time together!!

My Mom and Grandma listened to me vent...

I got hugs and cuddles galore from my nephews...

I forgot about the bad things...

Was reminded of what is truly important in life...

And I feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment